and provide digital copies of the following documents:
Passport. Photocopy of the photo page of the applicant's passport.
Itinerary. A ticket with a confirmed return trip and hotel reservation. Alternately, in case you are staying with a relative, please provide a copy of their CPR Reader's printout.
You are only elligible for an E-Visa if:
- You are not in Bahrain. (Visa cannot be issued to the applicants who have already entered the country)
- You have a regular passport (any other document will not be accepted) that is still valid for at least 6 months after the intended date of arrival in Bahrain.
- You have a valid confirmed return ticket.
- You have a proof that you are able to sustain yourself (and the dependants if travelling with you) financially while in the country.
- Your entry will not violate the security regulations of Bahrain.
- You are intending to use the E-Visa within 30 days after the issuance date. (This is the period of visa validity. Once the visa is expired, you will have to apply and pay the Embassy fee again.)
- You are not intending to apply for more than one visa simultaneously (You have to use the issued visa first, otherwise it is impossible to issue more than one visa for the same passport).